Tentative Schedule of Events
This Schedule is subject to change.
The order of events listed here may not represent the
actual order in which the heats will be presented.
We will make every effort possible to accommodate all
dancers so that there are as few schedule conflicts as
A Scheduled registration period will be held 1 hour prior to
each session. Please attend to any conflicts or problems at this time.
Thursday, October 31st Session I 6:00 pm
Pro/Am & Student/Student Newcomer & Bronze Closed American Rhythm Single Dances
American Rhythm Bronze Closed Multi-Dances
Friday, November 1st Session II 8:00 am
Pro/Am & Student/Student Silver & Gold Closed American Rhythm Single Dances & Silver Closed Multi-Dances
Pro/Am & Student/Student Open American Rhythm Single Dances
Pro/Am & Student/Student Closed International Standard Single Dances & Closed Multi-Dances
Pro/Am & Student/Student Open International Standard Single Dances
Session III 7:30 pm
All Amateur International Standard & American Rhythm Novice, Rising Star & Championship Events
Pro/Am International Standard & American Rhythm Open Multi –Dance Championships
International Standard & American Rhythm Dancesport Series Championships & Challenge Events
10-Dance International Standard & 9-Dance American Rhythm Divisions
- International Latin
- International Standard
- American Rhythm
- Cabaret Showdance
Saturday, November 2nd Session IV 8:00 am
Pro/Am & Student/Student Closed American Ballroom Single Dances & Closed Multi-Dance
Pro/Am & Student/Student Open American Ballroom Single Dances
Pro/Am & Student/Student Closed International Latin Single Dances & Closed Multi-Dance
Pro/Am & Student/Student Open International Latin Single Dances
Session V 7:30 pm
All Amateur International Latin & American Ballroom Novice, Rising Star & Championship Events
Pro/Am International Latin & American Ballroom Multi-Dance Championships
International Latin & American Ballroom Dancesport Series Championships & Challenge Events
10-Dance International Latin & 9-Dance American Ballroom Divisions
Professional Invitational American Ballroom Championships
Top Teacher, Top Student & Dancesport Series Awards
- NDCA Rules & Guidelines will be adhered to throughout this event
- Age division determined by the age of the older partner upon the day of competition
- Youth Amateur couples may dance in Adult A categories
- Pre-Teen, Junior and Youth: Costuming as permitted by NDCA rules. Guidelines and restrictions may be found at www.ndca.org
• Admission tickets are required for the session in which you will be dancing.
Release: The aforesigned, being fully cognizant of the risks inherent in ballroom dancing and exhibitions, shall hereby:
- Assume all risks of bodily injury (including death) and property damage inherent in attending this event.
- Release and hold harmless The Grand National Championships; Peter and Cassandra Schneider; Dance America, Inc.; and/or the National Dance Council of America, Inc. from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, against any claim or cause of action which I, or anyone claiming by, through or under me, may at any time have against those hereby released, arising out of bodily injury (including death) or damage, loss or theft of articles left in changing rooms, ballrooms, or hotel rooms, suffered by me while attending this event.
- Consent to the use of release of his/her name and likeness to be used in photographs, television filming, and recording of the event in connection with the television broadcast, exhibition, distribution or promotion of the event in any manner and by any means, now or in the future by, The Grand National Championships and/or its parent, related, affiliated or subsidiary companies; Peter and Cassandra Schneider; Dance America, Inc.; and/or the National Dance Council of America, Inc. *