- Please complete all entry forms, hotel rooming lists, and summary of purchases.
- All participants, competitors and guests must sign the release form accompanying the entry form.
- Include with all applicable forms a 25% deposit for all purchases.
Surcharge: All deposits and entry fees not postmarked by October 11th must add a $50 per person surcharge.
Minimum deposit of 25% of the total charges, including entry fees and packages for each student, teacher, and spectator, by the deadline date in order to secure reservations. Balance is due by October 11th, 2013 Personal Hotel Room Charges: The organizers cannot be held responsible for personal charges made at the hotel. Participants will be required to guarantee all personal room charges with the hotel upon check-in.
Seating Reservations: Table reservations will be allocated to package holders with preferential seating determined by the arrival date of the entries. Superior seating will be allocated to those on Full A VIP packages.
Cancellation and Refund Policies for Packages and Entries:
- Table reservations will be allocated to package holders with preferential seating determined by the arrival date of the entries. Superior seating will be allocated to those on A packages.
- Paid entries received by deadline & cancelled by October 11th will receive a full refund.
- Entries received by the deadline and cancelled after October 11th but before October 18th will be charged a $100 cancellation fee
- Cancellations must be submitted to the organizers in the form of a letter requesting a refund,
- NO refunds will be given for cancellations made after October 18th.
- All entry refunds due (those that are cancelled by October 18th) will be made within 30 days following the conclusion of the event.
- Package cancellations received after October 18th will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. The balance of the package will be refunded 30 days from the date the organizer receives the hotel master account
- Cancelled entries taken at the event cannot be substituted by another entry.
- Entries not refunded due to late cancellation will be counted toward top teacher awards for the teacher.
- Legitimate and unavoidable cancellations after October 18th will have entry fees applied to the following “Grand Nationals”.